Do you have a passion for farming, livestock, and a high-forage animal diet consisting of homegrown forages? Are you a motivated salesperson? Do you enjoy spending time with your customers and educating them about your products? Then we want you on our team!
At the core of our sales philosophy is “educational marketing and consultative selling,” not just a sales pitch. We believe that providing accurate information to help the customer turn our seeds into a productive crop is just as important as making the sale, and the essence of earning customer loyalty. The combination of high-quality products and technical support is what sets Southeast AgriSeeds apart, which is why we will provide you with the training needed to make you a resource your customers can count on.
What will you gain by establishing a Southeast AgriSeeds dealership?
- Share in our established and growing reputation as a leader in forage and cover crop seed genetics.
- Take pride in high quality products that meet the needs of a wide range of customers, including dairy, beef, horse, small ruminant and other livestock operations.
- A sustainable business with ample opportunities for growth and the chance to serve your agricultural community for years to come.
- Regular opportunities for business development and technical training.
- Knowledgeable and efficient sales, technical, and back office support. Our sales team, agronomists, office and warehouse staff are committed to your success.
- Up-to-date, relevant research data about product performance.
- Promotional literature, cost-share advertising and exhibiting opportunities
- Customer referral if the main office is contacted by potential customers in your area.
- Test and show plots for our products in your area.
- Access to specialty order products and custom mixes.
What do we expect of you in return?
- Learn all about our products and how to use them, so you can help the farmer reach his goal.
- Deliver personalized service to all farms.
- Present a professional and courteous attitude toward your customer.
- Purchase a required minimum amount of seed annually for resale.
- Timely paid invoices.
- Effective service to your area.
- Help us promote the entire product line.
- Respect current Southeast Agriseeds dealer territories and relationships with current customers.
We currently serve the Southeast region, but are looking for better coverage within the region. We strive to provide each dealer with an adequate sales territory to maintain a thriving dealership. As such, many regions are already well-covered, but there are still many underserved areas that will benefit from new dealers. Please contact Josh Baker, General Manager at (717) 682-6134 to see if you are eligible to apply for a dealership based on coverage in your area.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.